Class cancellation and attendance policies
- Please sign up for classes via Zen Planner or our website. You must sign up for class in advance in order to attend.
- If you sign up, you may cancel up to one hour prior to class. There are no cancellations allowed after that.
- Classes may be cancelled if nobody has signed up, so make sure you sign up in advance!
Pricing and refund policies
- Please note that our punch cards have expiration dates on them. 5-class passes expire two months from purchase, and 10-class passes expire three months from purchase. Please use the classes before their expiration
- None of our memberships require contracts.
- Full refunds are only available within 48 hours of purchase, if the membership has not been used at all.
- Beyond 48 hours, Chapel Hill Movement Gym will refund a maximum of 50% of the purchase price if unused. If the membership has been partially used, we will refund a maximum of 50% of the remaining amount.
- If you are purchasing a monthly recurring membership, you may cancel at any time with no cancellation fee. If you need to cancel, please email email@example.com with a clear request to cancel. Cancellation date will be upon completion of the month of the request. (No partial month refunds.)
- We will not refund previous months of a membership just because you did not use them or because you “meant to” cancel earlier.
- If you purchased one membership but later decide that you wanted a different one, please finish the current membership first, then purchase a new one.
- Chapel Hill Movement Gym does not offer refunds on any packages that have expired. We cannot extend memberships after their expiration. Please choose a package that you will use prior to the indicated expiration date.
- Discounts are available on a case-by-case basis for additional family members. We do not offer standard private discounts.
These policies exist for several reasons:
- We are a small local business, and we wish to spend the majority of our time on coaching as opposed to sitting at a desk making adjustments to memberships.
- We want to keep membership prices as low as possible, and the quickest way to raise our costs is to increase admin time. Maintaining these policies decreases our admin time.
- We provide a wide variety of membership options to suit your needs. We also do not require contracts. This allows you to pick what’s the best fit for you.
- At Chapel Hill Movement Gym we like to practice mindset, personal responsibility, and other aspects of individual philosophy that can better one’s life. As such, we expect our members to be thoughtful about their purchases.
Some packages are cheaper per class because they require less administrative involvement. Please choose the membership that best suits your needs, and that you are willing to adhere to.
Your health and well-being is an investment, and should be approached as such.
We’ll do our best to provide a wide variety of membership options, keep prices as low as possible, and of course provide top-notch coaching. In exchange, please be mindful to understand your membership and the policies of the gym.