Who we are & what we offer
- more flexible
- more durable (aka less likely to be injured)
- more coordinated
what to expect
Our group classes:
- Are accessible to all fitness levels. From complete newbies to seasoned athletes — everything we teach is scalable, allowing for all levels to work together in class.
- Will rely on a variety of different modalities and equipment, such as kettlebells, bodyweight, Indian clubs, weighted clubs, maces, parallettes, gymnastics rings, and more.
- Will build your strength, increase your work capacity (AKA cardio — though ours is much different than what you may have experienced), assess and improve your motor control and generally try to optimize your mind and body for whatever your particular needs and goals are.
- Are coach-led, so you’ll receive plenty of constructive feedback.
Arguably the best part of group fitness is the community aspect. You can do quite well working out on your own, but doing so with a group takes things to another level!
Over 30 years experience across many modalities including, but not limited to:
Kettlebells, barbells, olympic lifting, calisthenics, Indian clubs, maces, physical therapy, yoga, pilates, neurocentric training, and more! Click on the coach for more information about them.
We are located in Suite 5 of the old Chapel Hill Printing building. Although our address is Fordham Blvd, you’ll get to us via the access road called Dobbins Drive that runs parallel to Fordham. Call us if you get lost or have questions!
1821 N. Fordham Blvd. Ste. 5, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-697-8585 or 919-726-7187